A leading technical support provider to the printing industry
Dennison Group has been delivering world class support to the print industry since 1993. We work with global manufacturers, dealers / equipment re-sellers and end users ensuring they maintain the maximum output and uptime from their equipment.
We specialise in offering ad hoc and contract-based servicing, preventative maintenance, break fix call out and general support to the print industry. We offer worldwide service to the pre-press and printing industry, and with our network of field-based manufacturer trained technicians, we can offer our extensive range of high quality services globally.
We also refurbish pre-press and inkjet printing equipment in our dedicated workshop here in the UK. Along with logistics and technical warehousing support to assist with equipment installations, decommissioning and imprest stock. We have designed our portfolio of services to deliver our customers a single supplier source option.
From a group perspective, we are a collection of parent and subsidiary businesses who function as a single entity, via a common goal. We provide technical support to the printing industry and offer creative services to businesses, worldwide.
Our services include
- Ad hoc and contract field servicing, preventative maintenance and break-fix call outs
- Equipment refurbishments and upgrades
- Equipment installations / decommissioning and relocation
- Sales of new and used equipment
- Warehousing & logistics
- Insurance based warranties
You can engage our services comfortable in the knowledge that
- We have over 25 years’ experience offering engineering support to the print industry
- Our engineers are professional, manufacturer trained industry experts
- We can support equipment from all major manufacturers
- We offer global coverage through a network of regionally based engineers