The Xitron’s Navigator Harlequin RIP and Workflow is a go to product of choice for many people. It is a best in class implementation of Global Graphic’s, Harlequin RIP technology. It also provides pre press environments with a fast, predictable, and reliable interpretation of PostScript, PDF, and EPS format files.
Features & Benefits
Low Cost Ownership
- This system allows you to update only the elements which requires attention, such as, the RIP software. Therefore, this allows you to keep your system current with a modern design and layout, like CS cloud.
- If your RIP is an older version, the new PDF functionality can cause problems. Native PDF processing in the Harlequin RIP software, means features such as transparency, are handled cleanly and accurately. As a result, it can greatly reduce interpretation errors, while saving you and your business, time and money.
Network Wide Access
- Client / Server architecture, allows the flexibility of being able to access jobs from anywhere. This gives the operator the option to work from another workstation, other than the output device.
Preview That Doesn’t Stop Production
- View RIPed data from any workstation without halting the Harlequin RIP and stifling production. Choose from multiple magnifications, single plates, or combos. Spot colours, and traps down to the pixel level. Also, verifying the data before it makes its way to the plate. As a result, it ultimately saves you money.
Intelligent Job Tracking and Search
- Navigator RIP software works with you, conforming to your environment. Whatever your naming convention, a ticket number, and customer. Job, date, or combination of several key fields, the Navigator’s intelligent search features, works across all workflows in real time. Therefore you won’t waste a moment locating your jobs in the system.
Output to Hundreds of Devices
- Xitron’s Harlequin RIP and Workflow built its reputation as an alternative to proprietary systems. With the Navigator RIP and Raster Blaster TIFF Catcher. If you want to keep your current output device, while improving your pre press production. Xitron probably has the answer. Whether you are running offset, flexo, digital, or commercial.
- In addition to, packaging, labels, or dozens of other applications. Most major markets and methods, are covered with the Navigator Harlequin RIP and workflow.